Import Products To Site From Spreadsheet
The easiest way to add a large number of products to your Bottle site is to do a product import. Below are the steps for how to do that.
- Arrange your products in a google sheets or an excel file using this format. Once formatted correctly, make sure to save the file as a CSV to import.
*** It's important to note that in order to get your products into the correct category, you'll need to go to the category in your backend, find the four digit number in the URL, and paste that number in the category column in your spreadsheet.
- Once your file is saved, head over to your Bottle backend and go to the 'Import" tab.
- Next, click "New Product Import" -> "Choose File" -> select your saved CSV sheet -> and then click 'Next"
- Once on this page, you will match the columns in the sheet with the settings in Bottle, then hit 'Run Import'.
- Finally, you will wait for the products to upload. Please note that if you are adding dietary options, you will need to go in manually to add these as the import does not capture dietary options.