How To Create Customized Fulfillment Reminders
Bottle provides built in fulfillment reminders, these reminders go out the day before fulfillment at 3pm and the day of fulfillment at 8am. However, if you want your fulfillment reminders to go out at customized times, you can follow the directions below (and leave the built in reminders inside of the Delivery Options blank).
How to send a fulfillment reminder at a customized time:
- Under your 'Rules' tab, find the Invoice Rules section and click 'New Invoice Rule'
- Now you are on the page where you will create your rule. On the right side of the page, click to get to your Ifs section.Once in your Ifs section, you will select your Ifs. For this rule, you will have IF:
- + Add "Paid" (then click 'Add Condition)
+ Add "Delivery Option" (and choose the delivery option that you'd like this message to send out to - if more than one, you will add each one separately).
- Now, you will add your THENs.
- Once in your Then section, you will select "Schedule A Rule". You should now be looking at the IFs for the rule you're going to schedule. In here, click +Add "On Specific Days of the Week" and select the day you'd like this message to be sent out on.
- Now go to your Thens for this new rule you're going to schedule and click "Schedule A Message". Now input the day and time you'd like this message to go out each week and type in what you'd like your message to say and hit save.