How to send a scheduled message to customers from the Activity tab
You can schedule a message to your customers by filtering for them in any sort of way. You can do this from the Activity tab.
Let's say you wanted to send a message to everyone who chose "Pickup" as their delivery option for a Monday, August 16th, cutoff day. Here's how it works:
- Go to Dashboard -> Activity
- Click on "Monday, August 16th" (or whatever cutoff day you want)
- From the "Delivery Type" dropdown, choose "pickup" (or choose whatever filter(s) you want)
- Click the blue "Create Scheduled Message" button
- It then creates a blank scheduled message, prefilled with all the customers you just filtered for
- Add a message to be sent in the "Message" field
- Type a "when to send" message, such is "tomorrow at 7am" or "now"
- Hit "Save"