How To Send An Automatic Message To A Customer After A Refund Is Issued
Some of our vendors want their customers to be automatically notified when a refund is issued to their customers. In this article, you will learn how to create a rule that will send a message to a specific customer when a refund is issued on their account.
How to automatically send a message to customers after a refund is issued:
- From your Dashboard, find the 'Rules' tab.
- Scroll to the 'Invoice Rules' section and select 'New Invoice Rule'.
- In the IFs, find '+ Add "Refunded"'.
- From there, select 'Add Condition'.
- Once the condition is added, you will go to the Then's section and find 'Send Message'.
- You can personalize the message you would like to send to your customers after a refund is issued and input a delay time (optional).
- Make sure to hit save! Your customers will now automatically receive a message from you when a refund is issued to their account.