How To Send A New Customer's Information To Zapier
This article describes how to send data to a Zapier webhook from the Bottle rules engine.
How to send a new customer's information to Zapier:
- In Zapier, create a new "Zap."
- Add the "Webhook" trigger to your Zap.
- Copy the Webhook URL to your clipboard.
- In Bottle, navigate to the Rules tab in the Dashboard.
- Click "New Conversation Rule" underneath the "New Conversation" section.
- Add the "Send to Zapier Webhook" action.
- Paste in the Webhook URL from Zapier, and then click Save.
- You will then be prompted to test the webhook on Zapier. Click the "Test Endpoint" button on the Bottle side and it will send a mock request, giving Zapier all the available fields in the webhook.