Schedule a message to customers who have not ordered in X amount of time
Sometimes you want to schedule a rule that goes out to customers who have ordered before but who haven't ordered in a certain amount of time. This will be done as a scheduled rule.
How to schedule a message to customers who have not ordered in x amount of time:
- From the 'Scheduled' tab, create a 'New Scheduled Rule'.
- For your IFs you will use 'IF last paid you X days ago' and 'IF has paid you at least X times'.
- For the X in the first IF, determine the number of days after the last order you'd like the message to send out after.
- For the X in the second IF, select "1". So 'IF has paid you at least 1 time'.
- For your Thens you will use 'Send A Message'. From there, you can input the message you'd like to send.
- Next, you'll scroll down and hit 'Send to all contacts', as the IFs will filter out anyone who doesn't match who you're trying to send to.
- After that, you can choose the time and day you'd like this message to send as well as the frequency you'd like it to send out.