How to cancel active plans for customers who have skipped X amount of time
It's a great idea to periodically take customers off of your plans if they skip too many times in a row. This helps to keep your stores clean and the subscribers to each store active.
Steps to cancel active plans for customers who have skipped x number of times:
- Go to the Dashboard -> Scheduled
- Click "New Scheduled Rule"
- Create the IF's/THEN's for this rule.
- In the far-right corner of the "rule" box, click the dropdown and choose "Ifs"
- The rule box should open up and you should see a list of "Ifs"
- Find and click the IF called "+ Add Has Skipped X Times In A Row", then put "4" in the "Weeks in a row" box, and then click Add Condition"
- Now, you should be looking at all of the THEN's.
- Find and click on the "Cancel Active Plans" THEN, then click "Save".
- Check the box "Send to All Contacts" (since this is a rule, this means it will execute the rule against each of your contact's account with you - if they meet the criteria of the IF, then they'll receive the THEN action).
- In "When to Send", fill out a time of the first time you'd like to execute the rule for everyone.
- NOTE: for this rule, we recommend doing it before the end of your hard cutoff. This is because it takes the literal X most recent orders, so if you're into a new week, and the customer hasn't skipped yet, then the rule will fail as False.
- In "Send Frequency", choose an interval if you'd like this scheduled message to keep recurring.
- Click "Save".
- You should now see the pending rule set to execute in the list of scheduled actions under your account.