Create A Loyalty Program
Loyalty programs are a great, proven way to give incentive to your customers to continue ordering from you. You can read about Bottle's loyalty program in this article. Once you publish your loyalty program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it instated for you.
How to create a Bottle loyalty program
- Go to Dashboard -> Products + Checkout -> Loyalty Programs
- Click "New Loyalty Program"
- Choose between "Based on Amount Spent" and "Based on Number of Orders"
- Based on Amount Spent: This will reward customers for every time they spend the dollar amount specified. For instance, if you set the $Amount Interval to $200, then every time they spend $200 with you (cumulatively), then they'll get the reward you specify added to their account as account credit.
- Based on Number of Orders: This will reward customers for every time they buy from you a set number of times. For instance, if you set the Order Interval to 5, then every 5th time they order with you (cumulatively), then they'll get the reward you specify added to their account as account credit.
- Set the "$Amount Interval" (dollar amount tier, such as every $200 dollars spent) or "Order Interval" (the number of times they order, such as every 5th time).
- Set a "Required Tag" if you choose. (Optional)
- A required tag means only people with a certain time are eligible for the loyalty reward.
- Set the "Reward Amount" (how much credit is applied to the customer's account).
- Set the optional "Message Text" (what message is sent to the customer after the reward has been applied to their account).