IF a refund was issued, THEN send the customer a message.
This rule is great if you want to automate messaging a customer when a refund is issued to them. The best way to automate this process is to set up a rule. Below we list the directions on how to properly set up this rule.
How to send a message after refund was issued:
- From your Dashboard, find the 'Rules' tab.
- Scroll to the 'Invoice Rules' section and select 'New Invoice Rule'.
- In the IFs, find '+ Add "Refunded"'.
- From there, select then THENs.
- Once in the THENs, find 'Send Message'.
- You can personalize the message you would like to send to your customers after a refund is issued.
- Make sure to hit save! This rule is now created.