How To Send An Invoice/Charge A Customer's Card
Sending an invoice one time or on a recurring basis to an individual customer on Bottle is easy. You might want to do this if you overcharged or undercharged a customer, or if you want to charge a customer for something separate from their weekly payment.
How to send an invoice:
- Go to the Bottle Messenger page
- Search for the conversation for the customer you're trying to charge
- Click the '...' in the top right corner of the screen
- Click 'New Manual Invoice'
- Add a description and a price for how much you want to charge
- Next, choose the frequency of the charge. You can choose 'Once' to send a one-time invoice, or choose a time like 'Weekly', 'Monthly', 'Weekdays', etc to make the charge recurring.
- Scroll to the bottom and select either "Charge" to automatically charge the customer's card, or "Invoice" to send an invoice to the customer.
- Press "Submit" when you are finished.