Accessing the customer profile in Bottle Chat
Sometimes you will want to access a customer's information from the Bottle Chat dashboard. You might want to do this to check which plan they are on, edit line items for them, change a tag, block messages or any number of reasons. Below you will find instructions for how to do this.
How To Access The Customer Profile in Bottle Chat:
- Find the customer's name from the Bottle conversation page.
- Click the '...' in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- There are several options for the customer profile.
- Attachments lets you see all attachments sent to the customer.
- Info lets you manage tags, attributes and guests of a conversation. You can also archive a conversation, block calls from the conversation, or restrict outbound messages from being delivered to the customer.
- Invoices presents each invoice that has been issued to the customer. This includes manual and automated invoices.
- View profile as takes you directly to the customer's profile. This is most relevant for users of Bottle Repurchase.