How to send a message to Bottle Repurchase customers
There may be times when you want to send a message to customers that have signed up for a plan or paid for an order in the past. For example, you may want to send a delivery update to customers letting them know a weather event will delay deliveries. Sending a message to active customers can be done from the Activity tab*.
How To Send Messages to Customers From The Activity Tab:
Let's say you wanted to send a message to everyone who chose "Pickup" as their delivery option for a Monday, August 16th, cutoff day. Here's how it works:
- Go to Dashboard -> Activity
- Click on "Monday, August 16th" (or whatever cutoff day you want)
- From the "Delivery Type" dropdown, choose "pickup" (or choose whatever filter(s) you want)
- Click the blue "Create Scheduled Message" button
- It then creates a blank scheduled message, prefilled with all the customers you just filtered for
- Add a message to be sent in the "Message" field
- Type a "when to send" message, such is "tomorrow at 7am" or "now"
- Hit "Save"
*Please note: Customers are listed by cutoff date and fulfillment date in the activity tab. New customers since the previous cutoff and customers with an active plan are listed in each week's cutoff.